Alberta Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates

If you live outside Alberta

Registry Connect Co-op helps non-residents of Alberta get copies of their birth, marriage and death certificates.

For more information, and to get an application form, please visit Registry Connect Co-op.

If you live in Alberta

If you live within the Province of Alberta, you must apply for your document in person through an Alberta Registry Agent.